At S’NCE - sncegroup.ch - we love to integrate Marketing with Science & Creativity and we are looking to expand our team with smart people who enjoy our technology offering as well as appreciate a family-like environment mixed with stimulating and challenging international projects.
What separates us from our competitors is the level of attention and care we give our team members. We proactively support them, fund their learning and growth and support their motivation and inspiration on a daily basis.
Have you built and managed large cloud server deployments that have seen real production usage? Are you an expert at automation tools like CloudFormation and Beanstalk? Do the concepts of immutable infrastructure or DevSecOps call out to you?
We are currently offering a permanent full time job for a DEVOPS with:
- - 3+ years of directly applicable experience
- - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- - Proven track record of always learning and growing
- - Proactive attitude
- - Possess a spirit of generosity
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- - configuration Management tools – CloudFormation/Terraform
- - containers (Docker) and containers orchestrators (Docker Swarm / ECS)
- - diagnosing and resolving problems in mission-critical environments.
- - managing large cloud server deployments that have seen real production usage
- (Using AWS Beanstalk)
- - monitoring (e.g. New Relic / Datadog) and log management (e.g. CloudWatch)
- - networking concepts (layers, firewalls, DNS, VPN, etc) and how to build secure
- infrastructure and an awareness of common server security vulnerabilities.
- - version control systems (Git, GitHub, GitLab)
- - databases (MySQL) and Big Data modeling and analysis (ElasticSearch, Solr)
- - building distributed, failure-resistant architecture, including disaster
- recovery, backups, failover, etc.
- - building infrastructure in Amazon WebServices or other IaaS/PaaS using API
- libraries or the command line tools
NICE TO HAVE
- - Experienced in working on a product, eg. cloud academy
- - Strong hands-on experience in deployment and administering of AWS including:
- CloudFormation, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, ElastiCache,
- Elasticsearch Service, Lambda, RDS, SQS
- - Experienced on working on a product, eg. cloud academy
- - Familiar in Configuration of deployment pipelines and comfortable with
- CI/Build/Release management – Jenkins / GitLab CI
- - Familiar in Nginx, Apache, Mysql, Redis…
- - Familiar in working with GNU/Linux servers, including a complete understanding of
- the command line, /proc, services, processes, virtual memory, etc.
- - Familiar in coding scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell, Go)
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- We look for a person with good written and verbal communication skills.
- - Italian and English are the most used languages in the office and with our
- - German & French languages represent a plus
- - Salary will be based on competence and experience
- - Dedicated per-person training budget
- - You'll get a macbook to work on
- - The workplace is Stabio (Ticino, Switzerland) between Lugano and Milano
- - Other interesting benefits are included
Please send your CV to email@example.com
P.S. we love when candidates send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped.