Register within March 10th and get a free pass for the "e-Commerce meets Fashion" event saving CHF 1'100!
Electronic commerce is booming and companies that decide to outsource the management of online sales channels are now increasingly internalizing and struggling to find staff with the necessary expertise. If you already deal with e-Commerce, or are planning a new venture, this course will help you to gain the skills and know-how necessary in this area. Starting and running a thriving business of online sales is not a simple undertaking, but NetComm Suisse and its education and training partners will give you the foundation necessary to succeed.
Professionals and stakeholders in the sector, e-Commerce managers, store managers, marketing managers, commercial accounts and sales managers, board members, consultants web marketing staff, product managers, web masters, social media managers, digital marketing managers.
Being a professional interested in e-Commerce.
Information and registrations
Please contact Laura Raimundo: email@example.com
04 April 2017 - 27 June 2017
18:00 - 21:00 (every Tuesday evening)
Manno - Switzerland
Training presentation and introductory seminar: March 15th at SUPSI (to be confirmed)
1) April 4th: Introduction to e-Commerce, data and perspectives
2) April 11th: e-Commerce business planning
3) April 25th: From business plan to practice - Outsourcing vs. In-house
4) May 2nd: e-Commerce payment methods
5) May 9th: Logistics for e-Commerce
6) May 16th: Understanding and monitoring results - introduction to web analytics
7) May 23rd: How to promote your site - introduction to Google AdWords
8) May 30th: Practical training. e-Commerce figures
9) June 6th: Social commerce & Mobile commerce
10) June 13th: Legal aspects and online security
11) June 20th: e-Commerce fiscal issues and accounting / new e-tailing business models
12) June 27th: Company visit
For those who are interested, Quanta is offering a CV review service and a presentation interview with its head-hunting team.
The first and only
Swiss Association of
8050 Zürich CH
T. +41 (0) 44 500 21 73
Via Cantonale 18
6928 Manno CH
T. +41 (0) 91 210 47 36
@ AGIRE Foundation
VAT no.: CHE-485.124.256 IVA
Blue Box, Chemin du Pré-Fleuri 3
1228 Plan-les-Ouates CH
T. +41 (0) 22 510 71 03
@ Fongit Foundation